MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
FEES AND CHARGES
1. The first month’s membership fees are collected from you by us (cash or card) as you join and are not refundable. There is also a one off payment of £5 to cover the cost of the fob to gain access to the gym. 2. Your second payment for monthly membership will be due one month from the initial payment (cash or card).
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
1. You may terminate your membership at any point by informing us at the gym.
1. You cannot transfer this membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
1. Members must be 16 or older. 2. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change. 3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date. 4. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances. 5. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control. 6. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Reps Gym. 7. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights. 8. This agreement is governed by English Law. 9. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 0277 0717. 2. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning at 01772 791505.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We will use the personal information you provide to us to: 2. (a) provide your membership services; (b) process your membership payment. 3. We will not give your personal data to any third party.